RTT's experiential lexicon to decolonize yourself -
- Engage declarations and principles of environmental justice.
- Honor, and celebrate cultures, their Wisdom Keepers and Warriors, and their Sacred Places, Foodways, Waterways, Languages, and Education.
- Embrace Nature.
- Engage queer ecologies, ecofeminism, and Earth-based spirituality
- Think and act for solidarity in dissent.
Premiere, Overarching Premises and Models for Black/African American Road Trips
- Why We Can't Wait by Martin Luther King, and Reverend Jesse L. Jackson. . New American Library, 2006. (Why We Can't Wait Study Guide http://www.supersummary.com)
- Keywords: NYU Press The books in the Keywords series collect essays by authors across the humanities and social sciences, with each essay focusing on a single term and set of debates. The Keywords website provides access to online essays selected from each of the volumes, as well as preview text for all of the print-only essays.
education and economics